loss depends on developing the sort of eating and
exercise habits that will help you to lose weight and
stay in shape not just for a few months but for ever.
Weight loss which happens gradually and steadily over
a period of time with some serious changes in eating habits
and exercises is the best kind of weight loss recommended
Be realistic and be positive about weight loss and
follow the three golden rules of weight loss.
1st Golden Rule : Follow a healthy,
2nd Golden Rule : Aim to achieve slow,
steady weight loss.
3rd Golden Rule : Combine this with
a realistic daily
Consult a doctor or registered dietician
Before you start trying to lose weight, consult
a doctor or a registered dietitian. With their help,
you can come up with a safe plan, based on eating well
Eat healthy diet
- Prepare a balanced meal plan and stick to it.
- Try to stick to regular meal times the best you
- Eat slowly and chew each bite completely to decrease
- Avoid eating while you're watching TV or preparing
a meal. It is far too easy to overeat when you are
distracted or surrounded by food.
- Cutout a picture of someone whose figure you admire,
to keep you motivated.
- Eat the most filling, least fattening foods first
(for example salad before the pizza, soup before the
meal) so you fill up faster and consume fewer calories.
- People that eat mostly fruits, vegetables and whole
grains often find that they can eat as much as they
want without gaining weight.
- Drink four to six glasses of water each day, especially
before meals. Water has no calories and it will help
you to feel full.
Boost your metabolism
Remember that all types of activities burn
calories. If possible walk instead of ride, take the
stairs instead of the elevator, park in the furthest
spot. Try to work off, through exercise, any foods eaten
that were not planned for in your meal pattern. At least
30 to 60 minutes of walking, jogging, cycling, swimming
or some other form of aerobic exercise a minimum of
three times a week.
Meridia diet pills are used to suppress appetite in obese patients.
- Boost your metabolism to keep your energy pulsating
and your body in shape.
- Drinking hot water as apposed to cold water can
increase the speed of your metabolism and burn more
- Do not skip breakfast. A breakfast bowl of vegetables
and brown rice is a great way to kick-start your metabolism
for the day.
- Avoid stress. Physical and emotional stress activates
the release of cortisol, a steroid that slows metabolism.
- Sleep. Research shows that people who don't sleep
for seven to eight hours a night are more prone to
- Be positive! The more you feel good about yourself
the easier and faster it is to lose
Browse the related contents: